In common language the word "hex" is often used synonymously with the words curse or jinx to refer to an unfriendly spell meant to bring about mischief. However, hex is the Pennsylvania German word referring to witchcraft and the people who practice it. "Heks" is also the Dutch word for witch.
This box has been put together to remove a hex as in curse, and to protect if it will happen again.
- Two Sandelwood incense cones for cleansing, purification and protection. Removes negative energy and psychic attacks.
- Wooden pentacle incense cone holder.
- Devil's Claw Root which is said to be the most potent destroyer of evil and negativity.
- Cloves to be used for protection and purification.
- Verbena to be used for reversal of negativity.
- Sage stick to cleanse the area and yourself from all negativity and negative energy.
- Black Obsidian crystal for protection from fixation and can be used for breaking hexes and curses.
- Jasper (Dalmatian) for absorbing negative energy.
- Rose Quartz dispals negativity and protects against environmental pollution.
- Kyanite helps with self doubt and second guessing yourself.
- Glass offering bowl.
- Besom to clear your altar space and spread the incense smoke.
- Two black candles to reverse against dark magic.
- Tiny, complete deck of tarot cards wrapped in velvet to gain understanding, clarity, insight and to give you guidance.
- Selenite stick to cleanse yourself and break the curse.
- Three purifying salts: white, black and pink himalayan rock salt to cast protection circles.
On the rare occasion, I have written a spell which you can find on the enclosed scroll.
All is put in a beautiful vintage trinket chest which measures 7" x 4" x 2,5". The besom and incense cone holder will be packed seperately as they don't fit in the chest.
This is a great chest for any practicing witch, wiccan or pagan.